Search All Things Beautiful

Friday, December 10, 2010

First attempt at blogging.

I've resisted starting a blog for a long time.
Mainly, I've always felt like I have nothing interesting enough to dedicate an entire blog to. There are people
who post about their daily lives, and that's great, but I know my life is definitely not interesting enough for that.
I'm starting this blog for me, with the mind set that no one will probably ever read it, and to be honest, I'm perfectly okay with that. But in case there is anyone out there who stumbles upon this, there is one thing you should know about me: I am completely obsessed with interior design.
It surrounds us everywhere we go, and I think design is a lot more important than people realize. Consciously, but also subconsciously for most, the way a place is designed does effect you. My belief is that a room should not only contain you; a room should engulf you.
I've only recently become aware of the extent of my passion for interior design, and I am beginning to seriously consider a career in this field. I guess that's why I'm starting this blog. I just need something tangible to explore and develop my design interest further. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment